Sunday, August 30, 2009

Keeping Up

Time Flies > It's Sunday already? Where did the weekend go?

Passwords > I have just spent about an hour trying to remember the password for my blog. I am always forgetting passwords, but, just like today, as I am about to give up, I suddenly type the right one and get through. On the one hand, maybe I need to use just one password for all of my accounts. That way, I am always sure that I am using the right one. On the other hand, if I forget it, I will not have access to any of my accounts. Oh well.

Overload > I have about a million exercises to complete for my chemistry class. I have no idea when I'll be through. Hopefully before Tuesday when it's due. I'm just trying to do one thing at a time. Anyway, I have to get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Passwords> I totally agree with your frustration remembering your passwords. I actually did exactly what you suggested for a few of my accounts. I changed the username, but kept the same password. I only have a couple of options for usernames, so now my problem is getting the right username!! =)

    Overload> Thankfully I don't have to take chemistry, but since this class is so new to me, it actually took me two hours on Sunday to complete a simple assignment! Oh well, at least I am learning new things!

    ReplyDelete